Friday, July 22, 2011

Hope and Healing: Antineoplastons for cancer treatment

I have watched a stunning independently made documentary film.  I wish I could say that I was stunned, overwhelmed by the picturesque beauty of the scenery, or deeply touched by the humanity of the story line but I cannot.
What stuns me is the corruptness that infects the Food and Drug Administration. I believe there are cancer treatments that promote healing without destroying the immune system and healthy tissue. Stanislaw Burzynski, MD, Ph D, has found such a treatment.
However rather than being supported in his research of this break through treatment for cancer, he is harassed.  Why is he harassed? Because of a bizarre set of regulations put in place by the FDA that state an individual cannot hold patents only large corporations can. Even if your treatment works it won’t be approved because you are not MERC or Pfizer. (This is my simplistic understanding of the laws and regulations at work)
The FDA no longer uses regulations to protect us, but has been corrupted by power, greed and corporate influence.  I hope you will take the time to watch this documentary about Stanislaw Burzynski, MD, Ph D. Please don’t skip the last ten minutes (I was tempted because it is long-1 ½ hours) Julian Whitaker, MD makes excellent points about the reason the medical establishment is trying to stifle Burzynski’s work. His findings will shake up the trillion dollar standardized cancer treatment business.
Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the FDA in American history.

No comments:

Post a Comment